Equal parts rich and floral, this hot chocolate concoction is anything but ordinary.
Jasmine Hot Chocolate
Prep Time: N/A
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Pique Organic Jasmine Green Tea Crystals
- Coconut, soy, or rice milk
- Cocoa powder
1. Heat the milk over medium heat. You can also use water, but I prefer my hot chocolate with milk. It’s a heck of a lot richer.
2. Add the tea. I used Pique’s Jasmine Green Tea Crystals, which dissolved right into the milk. Easy peasy.
3. Add cocoa powder according to taste (and the size of your mug).
4. Drink up and savor the sweet & chocolately floral awesomeness.
I’m a sucker for unique chocolate flavors. I mean, I’m a sucker for chocolate in general. But once you bring in an unconventional flavor, I’m all in.
This beverage features both green tea tastiness and sweet (but light) jasmine notes. Talk about the perfect winter-to-spring concoction. And since I’m a lady who’s always on the move, I’m adoring the convenient tea packets.
Pique Organic Jasmine Green Tea Crystals were provided by Pique for review and consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own; I only collaborate with and feature companies that I truly support. Thank you, Pique!