– Gem Buttons and/or Flat Back Gems
– Sewing Needle & Thread and/or Fabric Glue
– Fabric Scissors (optional)
1) Determine the placement of each button/flat back. There was a knick in the heart of this shirt, so I used button to cover it right up.
2) For each flat back: Apply a small amount of fabric glue and press down gently to secure.
3) For each button: Hand sew a few stitches to attach.
4) Optional: Turn a t-shirt into a tank top by cutting the sleeves off along the seam. Use fabric scissors for best results.