– Wool/Felt Wide Brim Hat
– 3-in-1 Jewelry Pliers
– Large Jewelry Clasp(s)
– Jump Rings (I used 10-12mm)
– Chain, lots of it! Try to stick to chain of similar width/thickness
2) Add a jump ring and a jewelry clasp. This will provide for easy removable. Or, you can just attach a jump ring to connect the chain.
3) Add to the hat. I ended up creating two of these strands for mine.
4) Add a few charms to a jump ring.
5) Add to the chain.
6) Optional: Add a few hand stitches to secure the chain to your hat. Use similar colored thread, if possible!
Styled Images Haruka Sakaguchi (The Denizen Co.)