– Martha Stewart Liquid Gilding (About $7 at Michael’s)
– Masking and/or electrical tape
– Soft bristled paint brush
– Combat boots, or shoes of your choice
– Scrap newspaper/magazines and popsicle stick (not shown)
– Nail polish remover and cotton swabs, optional
You’ll also need an open, well ventilated space to work in. Outside is probably the best bet!
4) Let dry at least 24 hours, then remove the tape. In order to fix up mistakes, you can use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to remove any stray liquid gilding.
Enjoy your new autumn boots!